Title: SAP Developer-Level 3-HANA XSA **CITIZENSHIP OR H1B ONLY****
On-site in Mason, Ohio. Hybrid (2 days a week work from home)
Relocation is provided. H1B open if at least 2 years remaining on your VISA.
The SAP Developer-Level 3-HANA will be responsible for the development of applications in SAP HANA environment to support the delivery of projects and minor/major releases.
- High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor's degree, preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP HANA design and development and optimization of HANA DB artifacts like Calculation Views, SQLScript Procedures, UDFs
- Minimum 2 years of experience in both classic HANA 1.0 eclipse and HANA 2.0 XSA WebIDE platforms
- Minimum 2 years SAP development experience utilizing SAP NetWeaver and ABAP technologies including any combination of at least five of the following: Workbench, BAPI, BADI, RFC, ALE/EDI, IDOCs, ALV Grids, Webdynpro, LSMW, BDCs, SAP Script and SAP forms
- Minimum 1 year of experience in design, development of data provisioning using SDA, SDI, Flow Graphs and custom SQLScript procedures
- Minimum 1 year of experience in using multiple adaptors like HANA, ABAP, OData, File, JDBC, etc.
- Experience with SAP ECC or CRM or EM
- Understanding of HANA Native Roles and Privileges and design and development of XSA Roles for both end user and cross container access purpose
- Knowledge of classic SAP ABAP tables and data in OTC, RTC, PTC, CRM, SCM modules
We offer comprehensive and competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, featuring employee health care premiums that are 30% lower than the national average for our industry. One of our medical plan options is even offered at zero cost to our partners.
Additionally, our employee-partners enjoy:
* Competitive Pay
* 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
* Disability and Life Insurance Packages
* Paid Time Off and Holidays
* Career Advancement Opportunities
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.