Title: SAP Developer-Level 3-MDG
LOCATION: HYBRID (2 DAYS WORK FROM HOME) - MASON, OHIO.
VISA: CITIZEN, GREEN CARD OR H1B ONLY (***H1B must have at least 2 years remaining on Visa)
We are currently looking for an SAP Developer-Level 3 for the SAP MDG team in IT. The SAP Developer - Level 3 is responsible for: working on major projects that may span a broad range of systems, providing subject matter expertise and technical direction; working closely with customers, and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions that are aligned with the business and IT strategies, and are in compliance with the organization's architectural standards; and application analysis, design, development, integration, and enhancement, and also involved in complex support issues.
- High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor's degree, preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience utilizing SAP technologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
- Minimum 3 years of experience of providing technical leadership, coaching, and mentoring to team members with proven success on multiple enterprise-wide software development projects with support and delivery in a production support role in a medium to large business.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Master data management with expertise in implementing SAP MDG or SAP MDM Knowledge of SAP ECC and SAP EIM tools like Data Services and Information Steward
- Strong knowledge of Finance, Material, Supplier and Customer Master Data
- Experience in complex SAP environments supporting multiple components
- SAP Certifications in related fields
- Experience in SolMan - ChaRM
- Experience with Project and talent management
Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, featuring employee health care premiums that are 30% lower than the national average for our industry. One of our medical plan options is even offered at zero cost to our partners.
Additionally, our employee-partners enjoy:
* Competitive Pay
* 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
* Disability and Life Insurance Packages
* Paid Time Off and Holidays
* Career Advancement Opportunities
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.