SAP Functional Analyst - Level 3 - EWM
ON-SITE IN Mason, OH, US, 45040 (WFH 2 DAYS A WEEK) - Relocation package included if needed
****H1B MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS REMAINING**** Please email resume to email@example.com for consideration.
SAP Functional Analyst-Level 3-EWM is needed to support the distribution area utilizing Extended Warehouse Management.
* High school diploma/GED; Bachelor's Degree, preferred
* Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP Supply Chain Management gathering requirements, including configuring and customizing in EWM
* Minimum 2 full life cycle implementations in SAP EWM
* Minimum 3 years of experience in ECC MM/WM
* Good understanding and working experience in Warehouse processes and in logistics execution area
* Strong SAP EWM SME with knowledge of Inbound Processing, Outbound Processing, Physical Inventory, RF Transactions, HU Management, Transportation Units, Production Integration
* Experience communicating technical and business issues/solutions to all levels of individuals, including managers, directors and executives
* Experience in integration of EWM with automated warehouse - ASRS integration
* Experience in SAP EWM latest versions (9.5 / S/4 HANA)
* Experience in SAP PP/SD
* Experience in SolMan - ChaRM
* Experience in complex SAP environments, supporting multiple SAP components
* Experience in industry solution AFS (Apparel Footwear Solution)
* SAP certification(s)
We offer comprehensive and competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, featuring employee health care premiums that are 30% lower than the national average for our industry. One of our medical plan options is even offered at zero cost to our partners.
Additionally, our employee-partners enjoy:
* Competitive Pay
* 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
* Disability and Life Insurance Packages
* Paid Time Off and Holidays
* Career Advancement Opportunities
Headquartered in Cincinnati, we are a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market and is a component of both the Standard & Poor's 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.