***US CITIZEN AND GREEN CARD ONLY, NO H1B******ON-SITE IN COLUMBUS, OHIO
NO 3RD PARTY SUBMISSIONS ALLOWED
**experience with SAP S/4 HANA and eWM module, or previous SAP version (ECC and WM/IM and PP) is required.
Experience scheduling in PP module is Required.
*** Production line scheduling experience is required***
If you are qualified and interested, please email email@example.com with
"Manager, Scheduling" in the subject line
We are seeking a Manager, Scheduling and Process Control in our Columbus, Ohio location to support the global business.
This position is a plant position and has 5 direct reports - 1 Production Scheduler and four Production Assistants for SAP.
Knowledge/experience with SAP S/4 HANA and eWM module, or previous SAP version (ECC and WM/IM) is required. Experience scheduling in PP module is required
We are looking for someone proficient enough to work with BA's on getting scheduling into PP. Not configuration.
The Manager, Scheduling and Process Control will oversee production scheduling and SAP support activities for manufacturing. Accomplished through managing a Production Scheduler and a team of Production Assistants to ensure timely and optimal performance of eWM and PP modules, by tracking, updating, and reporting on key system metrics. This role will be responsible for the daily, weekly, and forecasted manufacturing schedule.
* Requires a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience. Manufacturing inventory experience is a plus.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or Operations Management or equivalent experience is preferred.
* Previous experience with production scheduling using tools such as MRP, Planned Independent Requirement (PIR), and/or Advanced Planning desired.
* Knowledge/experience with SAP S/4 HANA and eWM module, or previous SAP version (ECC and WM/IM) is required. Experience scheduling in PP module is required
* Demonstrate proven success in a fast paced and extremely service driven environment.
* Requires sound decision making and problem-solving capabilities.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to communicate and interact with others at all functions and levels of the organization.
* Strong interpersonal and team building skills are essential.
* Must have the ability to efficiently plan and coordinate employee activities and work schedules.
* Proficient with MS Office computer applications.
* Be familiar with process documentation and improvement.
* Manage the daily activities between SAP eWM and PP modules and the production teams as needed to meet department objectives.