Exciting opportunity for a German-speaking SAP Senior Software Architect to join a well-known end-user organisation in Munich.
This position has a Remote-First policy allowing you to easily balance Work & Family life.
The Corporate IT Solutions Department is responsible for Platforms and Systems for the Group.
The SAP Group Solutions team focuses on the SAP platform and the SAP applications for the Group, including the subsidiaries and the parent company, and thus on all SAP developments with the exception of BI topics.
* Assumption of responsibility for the development of hybrid system landscapes and software architectures
* Conception, implementation and integration of system and software architectures that realize processes from the mobile app via the cloud to on-premise systems
* Integration of SAP backend systems using a hybrid platform integration with a large number of existing and new applications, ensuring data security, data consistency and the robustness of the processes
* Independent implementation of the solutions
Training or studies in the IT field; Many years of experience in software development and software design
* Several years of experience in the development of complex software systems and infrastructures
* Good knowledge in the areas of software engineering and software modeling (UML) and process modeling (e.g. BPMN)
* Experience supporting a product from design to end-of-life
* Curiosity and interest in topics that are unfamiliar to you (e.g. SAP architectures, cloud integration scenarios, etc
The role can offer you a lot of job security, a supportive working environment, a very competitive salary, and a great benefits package.
Other benefits include a mentorship program, further training opportunities, and various health & fitness programs.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more info.