A 100% remote position is now available working for a globally recognized industry leader offering work/life balance with professional and technical growth in a family oriented work culture.
We are seeking a WM functional analyst who is a Permanent Resident (Green Card) or US Citizen
Your new role:
Strategy & Planning
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, operational requirements, system goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis to define outcome criteria and measurable actions.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Collaborate in the planning, design, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Create system design proposals.
- Provide guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems.
- Create systems models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmers, where used.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Ensure compatibility and inter-operability of in-house computing systems.
- Configure systems in the core area of expertise to meet state needs.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating systems across the organization.
What you already bring to the table:
- College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, computer science, accounting, or management information systems and 5-8 years related work experience.
- Completed 2 full life cycle WM implementations, overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Proven experience in the operation and analysis of database hardware, software, and standards, as well as data retrieval methodologies.
- US Citizenship or Green Card