Senior SAP SD LE Analyst, Chicago. My client is a global end user organisation looking for a Senior SAP SD LE Analyst that is able to work independently and lead projects. Ideally, you should have 7+ years of hands-on experience with SAP SD/LE. Since you'll be leading projects, you should have at least one full life cycle implementation of SAP including Blueprint phase.
Candidates should have the following experience:
Job Description -
A successful incumbent is expected to collaborate with business stakeholders, understand business processes, and elicit, define, and analyze requirements; design, configure, develop, test, implement, support, and maintain applications that enable business processes, focused on SAP ECC (SD/LE) and related applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years' experience in Information Technology, preferably applications development or configuration.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience with SAP SD/LE including hands-on configuration
- At least one full lifecycle implementation of SAP including Blueprint phase
- Minimum 5 years working with business processes related to Lead to Cash such as inquiries, quotes, pricing, customer master, order management, customer service, ATP, deliveries, logistics, transportation, invoicing
- Experience with customer EDI processes in an SAP environment is required, including experience with IDoc orders and IDoc error resolution
No Visa accepted, only candidates who do not require visa transfer / sponsorship will be considered (ie USC, GC, EAD or TN Holders)
Preferred Job Requirements
- Master's degree in Computer Science
- Experience with eCommerce, tax and credit card processing
- Experience in global environments
- Experience with third-party warehouse management systems integrated to SAP
- Design, configure, develop, test, implement, and support applications that enable Lead to Cash business processes, focused on SAP ECC (SD/LE) and integration's with other applications such as EDI, Esker, PkMS (WM), Hybris Commerce, SAP Personas, TMS, Paymetric, Vertex, Salesforce.com
- Work with business stakeholders to understand business processes, gaps, pain points, and objectives; elicit, define, and analyze requirements
- Collaborate with colleagues to define and design proposed solutions that meet requirements and adhere to platform and application design guidelines, strategies, and industry best practices
- Collaborate with application developers to create functional specifications for custom development that adheres to design guidelines and industry best practices
- Collaborate with Super Users to create test cases for end-to-end business processes and system functions, ensuring trace-ability and coverage of requirements; execute tests; facilitate Super User test execution; analyze and resolve defects
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to create documentation and training materials; support training delivery and organizational change management
- Support production systems; proactively work to analyze and resolve production problems in a timely manner; resolve end user service requests; independently execute production support processes including identification of issue severity, root cause, and path to resolution
- Identify opportunities to leverage applications to improve business processes, and support business re-engineering efforts. Research and represent industry best practices
- Plan and manage small projects leveraging appropriate project management methodology
- Protect organizations reputation by keeping information confidential
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results and participating on projects as needed
This opportunity offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and in-service bonus, and more! We're an organization who values its human capital and provides support to assist its employees succeed.