Job Title: Senior SAP SD/ MM Consultant (m/f/d)
Location: Germany (anywhere in Germany or Austria)
Hours: Permanent/ Full-time role
Home office + travel to offices for meeting sites and client sites for projects
This is an exciting opportunity to join an international SAP company, that are well known in the market for their innovative solutions and can provide you with the opportunity to work in a fast-growing environment, with lots of opportunities for progression and a great working culture.
This would be an opportunity to join a large SAP business unit that are leading full- service providers in digital transformations, with over 17,000 employees in 32 countries. As an SAP Gold partner, they are widely known for being one of the most innovative SAP partners for German medium- sized companies and large customers and offer international expertise and technology solutions. They can offer work/ life balance, opportunities for fast progression and high salary packages. A fast-growing company and they are now looking to further grow by bringing in more people this year.
As a Senior consultant, you will be accompanying customer projects in the areas of SAP SD/MM, provide support in all project phases (from design to roll-out) and advise customers, contexts of implementation and migration projects in relation to SAP Distribution and Sales. You will be taking over the partial project management in smaller teams on customer sites, whilst also being involved in the concept creation, implementation to the customer and the creation of business blueprints.
- Flexible working environment (home office)
- 30 days of vacation
- Work/ life balance (good working culture)
- Flat hierarchy and career development opportunities
- External training measures
- Attractive company car (car allowance)
- Modern offices at central locations with high- tech equipment
- Corporate benefits
Experience (Role Requirements)
- 2-5 years of professional experience and expertise in SAP SD/MM (customising experience needed)
- Experienced in process and implementation in SAP distribution and sales
- Experience working in S/4HANA environment
- Ideal additional knowledge in SAP EWM or TM
- Business fluent in German and English
- Travel willing and flexible
Please send your current CV to email@example.com or contact me on
+49 (0) 89 3803 4411.
Applications that are qualified for this role will be considered for employment, regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability. At Cloud we are committing to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion, and therefore welcome applications from all qualified applicants that deem they are suitable for this role.