Role: SAP S/4HANA eWM/WM consultant ***NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE****
***REMOTE BUT TRAVEL TO ON-SITE LOCATIONS AS NEEDED. LOCATIONS INCLUDE: CALIFORNIA, KENTUCKY AND OREGON.
2-3 YEAR CONTRACT, C2C
10 OPEN POSITIONS
Responsibilities: Our SAP S/4HANA eWM/WM consultant will lead a team chartered with the implementation of SAP S/4 HANA. Duties include but may not be limited to:
- Educate local teams on basis SAP S/4 HANA extended Warehouse Management functionality, and SAP S/4HANA, in general.
- Refine the eWM/WM process scope, identifying any gaps when necessary.
- Perform system demonstrations designed to showcase the existing standard SAP S/4HANA functionality and secure buy-in from customers, while identifying any gaps, and/or requirements.
- Translate local business requirements into related configuration requirements and perform system set-ups in S/4 HANA to meet customer requirements.
- Identify any Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, Workflows and/or any other development objects necessary to bridge requirements with SAP S/4HANA functionality through the creation of Functional Specification documentation. Interface effectively with developers to translate Functional Specification documentation into Technical Specifications and the development of technical designs
- Identify local security requirements and work with Security staff on the creation of security profiles necessary to support local needs
- Perform field and value mappings associated with data conversion efforts
- Perform demonstrations of the updated system, post build (Configuration and Development) activities to showcase the incorporation and validate localization requirements
- Provide support and subject matter expertise during the execution of testing activities and resolve any specific issues identified during testing
- Work on the development training materials incorporating requirements and deliver end user training or train the trainer workshops according to the training plans/schedules
- Provide subject matter expert support during cutover and go-live activities and perform tasks assigned as part of cutover plan and schedules
- Provide support post go-live and resolve post go-live issues
Years of Experience
- Requires 6+ years of experience in SAP S/4 HANA and/or SAP ECC configuration and testing activities, specifically in eWM/WM processes
- Multiple (over 4) SAP implementation full life-cycle experience
- Project Management and Team Leadership experience
- SAP ECC / S/4HANA eWM/WM Configuration and testing experience
Education and Certifications
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Solid knowledge of system development methodology, project management and system architecture. Preferably involving the implementation of SAP ECC or S/4HANA, particularly eWM/WM processes
- Solid analytical / problem solving skills
- Ability to evaluate IT and business challenges from a broad perspective.
- Strong influencing and excellent communication skills. Ability to translate between non-technical business users and technical IT resources.
- Strong client service attitude
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- English fluency preferred, but not mandatory for all positions