Job Title: Senior SAP S/4HANA Finance Consultant (m/w/d)
Salary: €75,000 - €115,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: Permanent role/ Full-time
A great opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their knowledge and skills further in SAP Finance in a senior position, working in an open and team- oriented work culture with plenty of creative freedom.
My client is a leading global SAP consulting company that consists of around 13,000 SAP consultants globally and planning to double in size in the next few years. They have a strong financial background with a Global IT & Telecoms Organisation as one of the main investors in the company. A very employee-centric business with a positive working environment where you can grow and succeed. You will be able to work on challenging projects with clients on a national and international level.
They are looking for someone with several years of project management expertise.
In this role, you will be expected to take on responsibility of projects at a national and international level for S/4HANA, implementations of international rollout projects and sustainable solutions, technical leadership of team members and being involved in the design and implementation of processes and systems for mapping different accounting regulations.
- Flexible working hours with home office options
- Attractive benefits, e.g., company bike, free parking, etc…
- Health and family aid
- Individual employee development plans with further training opportunities
Experience (Role requirements)
- 3+ years' experience and expert knowledge in SAP FI/CO and projects
- Specialist knowledge in finance and accounting areas
- Several years of consulting experience as a project manager is ideal
- Customer oriented and quality awareness
- Willing to travel in and out of Germany
- Business fluent in German and English
Please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on
+49 (0) 89 3803 4411.
Applications that are qualified for this role will be considered for employment, regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
At Cloud we are committing to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion, and therefore welcome applications from all qualified applicants that deem they are suitable for this role.