Cloud International are currently working closely with a leading global consultancy to expand their newly formed agile / SCRUM team in Germany.
This role will be remotely based with some travel and will offer the chance to work alongside some of the most established and market leading agile professionals, providing a strong support network for someone looking to further their career. In this role you would have complete autonomy and would take ownership of internal & external projects.
- A passion for and demonstrable experience in managing bespoke software and/or digital development, experience design projects, implementation and integration projects - from inception through to delivery
- A recognised agile certification
- A passion for agile ways of working with teams and with your clients
- A track record of continued and recent education in agile frameworks, including training, conferences, user groups, and self-study
- At least two years', hands-on, experience in a scrum master and/or agile coaching role for a software development team; preferably in large multi-team projects using distributed delivery
- Experience of estimation for agile, sizing and tracking projects delivered using an agile methodology
- Excellent skills and knowledge of collaborative leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of the patterns and techniques used in an Agile project e.g. burndown metrics, backlog tracking, velocity, task definition, retrospectives and defect management
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
If this role could be of interest and you wish to find out more, please send your CV for review.