SAP IBP/APO Senior Berater (w/m/d)
- Inhouse Senior SAP IBP (and APO) Specialist Role as part of a Global S/4 Hana Implementation.
- Award Winning, Industry Leading Business with HQ in Germany
- 35 Hour Working Weeks as Standard
How does that sound?
We are seeking a Skilled SAP IBP/APO Specialist as part of a Global S/4 Hana Digital Transformation on behalf of an Industry-Leading Business based in the Walldorf area (approximately 10,000 Employees Globally). You'll be joining an existing Team of Specialists - where your role is Ownership of the SAP APO/IBP area.
This requires a Senior Specialist with experience in SAP IBP and S/4 Hana Projects.
In return, you'll be given freedom of autonomy regarding your working hours, with a healthy amount of "Home Office" working (up to 4 Days per week) as part of their Hybrid Working Model. The Office space is awesome though - so you may find yourself wanting to spend time there. This is an End-User, so the only Business Travel will be on occasion to other sites.
This Team take pride in the Longevity of employees, and you can find people who have been with the business 10-15 Years or more regularly. They really do take Retention seriously; and will be delighted to support you in your personal career Development.
Sound good? Call Cloud SAP today!
- An Industry-Leader seeks a skilled SAP IBP/APO Expert to Support them in a Global S/4 Hana Digital Transformation.
- You'll work with some seriously talented colleagues & have your own individual career progression pathway written up.
- Long-term business requirements in the area mean you won't get bored. But, you'll always be on a 35 Hour Working Week.
- You can talk SAP IBP to both Experts and Employees with confidence - in English and German (both Languages at C1 Level or higher).
- You've worked on an S/4 Hana implementation before.
- This role can immediately be a "Product Owner" title, or indeed APO Consultant, dependent on your Experience level.
- You've some initial basic ABAP experience, like Debugging and reading the code.
Wie Sie sich bewerben können:
Bewerben Sie sich heute, oder kontaktieren Sie Alex McGuigan für weitere Informationen unter +49 89 3803 4418, oder über Email an firstname.lastname@example.org
#SAP #Deutschland #Baden-Württemberg #BaWü #Mannheim #Walldorf #APO #IBP #SAPAPO #SAPIBP #Inhouse #EndUser #HomeOffice #Consultant #Berater #ProductOwner #Solution #Specialist #Stuttgart