Job Title: SAP Inhouse BI Project Manager (m/f/d)
Location: Hamburg (Germany)
Hours: Permanent / Full-time role
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a leading international SAP company, who can provide you a flexible working environment, a great company culture, career growth opportunities and a range of other benefits.
This would be an opportunity to join an international group with around 12,000 employees and located in over 100 locations worldwide. They focus on areas such as, digital, pharma, supply chain and technology, whilst providing excellent solutions and services to their customers. They are rapidly growing and looking to bring in more people and they currently have a big project going on to consolidate their SAP and IT systems.
As a BI Project Manager, you will manage BI projects, be responsible for the development of the Business Intelligence strategy group and manage various international stakeholders and providers. You will be responsible for the project management of IT projects (BI) and manage business intelligence platforms, whilst advising internal business customers on reporting requirements and providing support in the solution design and implementation.
- Career development and promotion opportunities
- Friendly working atmosphere and flat hierarchies
- Long term job security
- Further training opportunities
- Workplace equipment
- Business bike- for another family member too
- Other benefits (e.g., flexitime, special days off, pension scheme, etc)
Experience (Role Requirements):
- 3+ years project management experience + expertise/knowledge in BI/ BW module
- Experience in architecture, development and/ or consulting of business intelligence platforms
- Knowledgeable in SAP Analytics Cloud, Microsoft PowerBI, ERP applications and processes and ideally SAP BW/4HANA
- Passionate about leading/managing projects and developing solutions
- Business fluent in German and English
Please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on
+49 (0) 89 3803 4411.
Applications that are qualified for this role will be considered for employment, regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability. At Cloud we are committing to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion, and therefore welcome applications from all qualified applicants that deem they are suitable for this role