SAP WM & Logistics Analyst, end user, 100% remote. My client is a global end user organization looking for a SAP WM & Logistics Analyst in the United States. Ideally they are looking for candidates with at least 2 full life cycle implementations and multiple years of experience of production SAP WM support.
Candidates should have the following experience:
About the job
The orgaization is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst focused on Warehouse management. This role will plan, design, develop, and launch efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. The Business Systems Analyst is also responsible for generating and compiling reports based on the findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments.
Reporting directly to the Sr Applications Director, this position will engage in the following responsibilities:
- College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, computer science, accounting, or management information systems and 5-8 SAP experience.
- Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of SAP software solutions, systems, or products.
- Proven experience in the operation and analysis of database hardware, software, and standards, as well as data retrieval methodologies.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Excellent understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
Functional Area Knowledge and Experience
- Advanced skill set consistent with expertise in Infor WMS, SAP WM and/or SAP EWM systems configuration
- Proven standardized business processes development and auditing
- Configuration of SAP and related software; monitors transports from dev through production
- Write business and technical specifications for enterprise SAP. SAP Minimum of 2 full life cycles / implementations and multiple years' experience of production SAP WM support
- Work collaboratively with other functional areas to ensure business effectiveness
Please don't hesitate to apply if this job is of intrerest for you!