Are you in the SAP world and considering taking on a new challenge this year?
Senior SAP S/4HANA Finance Consultant with Central Finance required for a global leader in SAP Technology Consulting & Global Innovation Partner.
Our client combines global presence with local market knowledge and offer professional IT services from consulting and system development to outsourcing.
- Design of process improvements in existing SAP landscapes (ECC) as well as the latest versions in the form of SAP S/4HANA using SAP ERP Financials
- Participation in the planning, design and implementation, including testing and training, of complex transformation projects that require, among other things, the design of the master data processes for, for example, business partners, accounts, cost centers, profit centers
- Advancing internal expertise on the subject of S/4HANA integrated with SAP MDG as best practice for sustainable and innovative master data management
- Preparation and implementation of process analyses, as well as scheduling and economic project management and controlling in national and international S/4HANA projects
- At least 3 years of project and consulting experience in the areas of process definition, development of technical concepts and their implementation primarily with SAP S/4HANA or SAP ECC
- Knowledge and project experience in the area of master data object management with SAP MDG, as well as with the relevant business processes, especially in finance, but also in purchasing and sales
- Experience in the area of process and system integration of S/4HANA Finance and SAP MDG, in particular with the component MDG-F (Masterdata Governance for Financials)
- Willingness to travel within and outside of Germany
- Confident written and spoken English and good knowledge of German
- Flexible working hours with flexitime arrangements - we generally count travel time as working time
- Mobile working and home office option
- Attractive benefit regulations (e.g. company bike, job ticket, salary optimization program "more net" through salary conversion, etc.)
- Employee-oriented individual development plans
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities
- Open and team-oriented work culture with plenty of creative freedom
- Very dynamic and growing business environment
If you require any more information, please do not hesitate to contact Gul.Gulsahin @Cloud-International