Job Title: Senior SAP Project Manager (m/f/d)
Location: Germany (anywhere in Germany)
Hours: Permanent / Full-time role
Are you looking to work in a leading consulting company, where you will be able to work with well- known customers on challenging projects in a dynamic working environment?
My client is a leading digital solutions, consulting, and software company and are number 1 for digital transformation. They are represented in 25 locations within Europe and 6 locations internationally. With more than 3,000 employees and an impressive annual sales growth, they are looking to bring in more people for further growth/ development. They are well known for providing services in SAP consulting, Logistics and Supply Chain Management. In fact, they are one of the largest SAP consulting and implementation partners with an impressive growth rate.
As a senior project manager, you will plan/ manage national and international SAP and S/4HANA implementations and transformation projects, take over management of project teams, whilst being responsible for the cost calculation and budget plans. You will make a decisive contribution to the progress of projects (from presales to implementation).
- Modern office environment
- Individual development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and other benefits (e.g., company car option, e-bikes, or travel allowance for public transport)
- Personal mentoring and comprehensive induction program
- 5-10 years project management experience- planning and managing SAP projects
- Knowledgeable and experienced in project methods (e.g., PMI, Prince2, SCRUM) and SAP S/4HANA and cross- module integration processes
- Interested in working with new SAP technologies
- Customer oriented, excellent analytical and strong communications skills
- Business fluent German and English level
Please send your current CV to email@example.com or contact me on
+49 (0) 89 3803 4411.
Applications that are qualified for this role will be considered for employment, regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability. At Cloud we are committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion, and therefore welcome applications from all qualified applicants that deem they are suitable for this role