Job description Sr. SAP PO/PI/CPI Solution Architect
This role works under minimal supervision and is accountable for a specific software area, solution, or IT discipline within the IT landscape in a process manufacturing environment and is responsible for designing and implementing interfaces on the middleware system SAP PO. Numerous subsidiaries are using the PO services for system integration between SAP and non-SAP systems as well for data exchange with external business partners. The person in this role must be able to cover steady demand in integration services for new implementations and operational services at group and subsidiary level.
Key responsible for maintaining and enhancing the integration between multiple local ERP and the global Retail POS System for our retail division.
- Primarily responsible for delivering interfaces between SAP and non-SAP systems using SAP Process Orchestration.
- Involved in all phases of the life cycle implementation, including blueprinting, mapping, prototype, design, configuration, test script development, testing and defect resolution, go-live, user training and post go-live support.
- Develop unit testing scripts, perform unit testing, and document test results.
- Help establish standards for documenting, testing, and releasing code and then ensure those standards are met on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with the other IT resources and business resources to develop specifications for system enhancements for continuous functional improvement.
- Provide SAP BASIS support on S4HANA / FIORI / Solution Manager systems.
- Develop and maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, implementation, and testing activities.
- Manage third party vendors when needed, especially in relation to EDI requirements and capabilities.
- On-going support and change management. Responsible for root cause analysis and providing solutions for production and development issues.
- Provide support to management regarding strategy and roadmap planning.
Skills and Work Experience
- Minimum of 6 years of experience or 2 full implementation cycles in SAP PI/PO.
- Experience that spans solution design to hands-on configuration and development.
- Familiarity with the underlying technical underpinnings of SAP systems including User, Authorizations, Roles management concepts, and experienced in BASIS Administration.
- Expert in using SAP PI/PO tools (mapping tools/editors) and proficient in different mapping styles (Graphical Mapping, Java Mapping, XSLT Mapping).
- Expertise on SAP PO Adapters (HTTP_AAE, IDoc_AAE, RFC, AS2, SFTP, REST, SOAP).
- Experience with ANSI-X12
- Experience in implementing complex EDI transactions with or without external partners involved.
- Expertise in designing interface solutions based on Functional Specs and reviewing technical specifications.
- Integration Experience in ALE/IDOC interfaces
- Handling certificates (private/public keys) in SAP PO
- Basic knowledge of Network/Firewall/Load Balancer/ Web Dispatcher
- Experience with SAP PO monitoring tools (A2A Monitor, B2B Monitor, IDOC monitor).
- Proactive in reporting status to stakeholders and ability to complete deliverables independently.
- Must be able to work in a highly pressurized environment and possess multi-tasking capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and organization skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- 6+ years of experience in SAP PI/PO and EDI.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or Business.
- Incisive analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience of the consumer goods industry is highly preferred.
- SAP's certification(s).
- Experience with SAP CPI, Lobster
- Ideally Consumer Goods experience
- Experience in integration with SAP modules such as: SD, MM
- Programming experience in JAVA and XSLT
- Willingness to travel