This is an On-site, Direct-hire position located in Columbus, Ohio - Must have US Citizenship and experience as a BA with SAP (eWM or IM/WM)
***ABILITY TO DO CONFIGURATION WORK IN SAP IS REQUIRED AND EXPERIENCE WITH EWM OR IM/WM IS REQUIRED****
SAP eWM (or IM/WM) Business Analyst
- Requires a Bachelors' degree in the field of business administration, computer science, finance, information systems, or similar field, or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst preferred.
- Experience with supporting and enhancing SAP S/4HANA highly preferred; will consider previous experience in SAP ECC and other versions, provided candidate has a solid BA background.
- Experience with the EWM module is strongly preferred, but previous experience in IM/WM/PP modules are beneficial.
- Broad IT domain experience, preferably in three or more of the following areas: Applications Development, Enterprise Architecture, Project Management, Vendor Management, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Maintenance and Support. Familiarity with business structure and operations outside of IT.
- Must have above average ability to communicate both in writing and orally.
- Must be self-motivated to work independently.
- Must be able to drive collaboration among different personalities and departments.
- Experience in converting business requirements and functional requirements to use cases and user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated ability to engage both developers and business partners to achieve target outcomes.
- Must be willing to work "unusual" hours when required.
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Must be willing to work onsite. (If remote work is desired, the company does have a hybrid policy with up to 2 remote days per week, subject to management approval.)
- Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally as needed, to support upgrade activities and roll out to our international affiliates.
The BA will undertake the following activities:
- Identify business process improvement opportunities.
- Productively working with and influencing the business area.
- Participate in future ERP Discover, Build, Test and Deploy activities.
- Identify and define business requirements with outcome criteria and metrics.
- Map business processes.
- Identify and resolve issues.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to project team and implementation consultants.
- Maintain training documentation.
- Train users on proper usage of the ERP system.
competitive wages, health, dental, STD, LTD, ESOP retirement plan and profit sharing. Passing a drug screen is required prior to starting work should an offer be made.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.