CloudSAP are working with a fast growing digital solutions, consulting and software company.
The business was created from the acquisition of a number of smaller niche SAP consultancies and has huge investment from private equity.
They are currently expanding APO PPDS & IBP teams so are looking to add a number of professionals in this space.
What they look for -
- You have successfully completed a degree or comparable training
- You are very interested in mapping complex planning processes, have high IT affinity and master agile project methods
- You have one to two years of professional experience, but at least theoretical experience in one of the areas of forecasting, sales & operations planning, production / procurement planning as well as in SAP ERP or SAP APO
- You ideally have first IBP skills
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You speak German and English fluently
what they offer -
- A professional environment with challenging digital projects with well-known customers and hidden champions
- A passionate Can-Do Attitude team that welcomes you with open arms
- A modern working environment with feel-good factor
- Development opportunities that suit you
- Flexible working hours, attractive benefits and, of course, lots of fun
The businesses philosophy on travel has changed amidst the pandemic as they are quite happy for people to work from home and travel only when completely necessary. if this style of work could be interesting and your skill set fits, please send a CV across for review.