Title: SAP Functional Analyst - Level 3 - ECC
Mason, OH, US, 45040 **ON-SITE role, relo is provided** remote 2 days a week. NO OUT OF COUNTRY CANDIDATES**
***H1B CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS REMAINING ON VISA****
We are currently looking for an SAP Functional Analyst-Level 3 to support ECC MM, PP, IM and WM areas. The SAP Functional Analyst-Level 3 is responsible for: participating in gathering requirements, including leading, designing and providing guidance on recommendations; collaborating with the business on current processes and proposing solutions to enhance current processes, including advising on system options, risk, cost vs. benefits and impacts; ensuring all systems are aligned with the IT long term strategy; identifying, recommending and implementing complex configuration solutions and implementing full cycle configuration to meet business needs, while creating and updating associated documentation; setting testing strategy for modules and leading end to end integration testing; participating in the delivery of project and minor/major releases; troubleshooting and leading the evaluation and design of the correction for complex incidents; and maintaining a high level of functional competency regarding the standard configuration of ECC by staying abreast of new trends, future enhancements and leveraging best practices.
* High school diploma/GED; Bachelor's degree, preferred
* Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP ECC gathering requirements, including configuring and customizing
* Minimum 2 full lifecycle implementations in SAP ECC
* Experience communicating technical and business issues/solutions to all levels of management
* Experience in SolMan - ChaRM
* Experience in complex SAP environments, supporting multiple SAP components
* Extended Warehouse Management experience
* Experience with SAP Supply Chain Management
* Experience with SAP Apparel and Footwear solution (AFS)
* Experience with EDI and IDOC processing
* Experience with ECC integration to SD, EWM, FICO
* SAP debugging skills
We offer comprehensive and competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, featuring employee health care premiums that are 30% lower than the national average for our industry. One of our medical plan options is even offered at zero cost to our partners.
Additionally, our employee-partners enjoy:
* Competitive Pay
* 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
* Disability and Life Insurance Packages
* Paid Time Off and Holidays
* Career Advancement Opportunities
An EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.