Job Title: SAP Inhouse Program/ Project Manager (f/m/d)
Hours: Permanent role/ Full- time
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a growing international company, that provides you a flexible working environment, with a range of benefits and career growth opportunities?
This would be an opportunity to join an international group with around 12,000 employees and located in over 100 locations worldwide. My client is widely known for their seamless innovations and executions. They focus on areas such as, digital, pharma, supply chain and technology, whilst providing excellent products, solutions, and services to their customers. They are rapidly growing and looking to bring in more people to join their modern and dynamic working environment.
In this role, you will be expected to be able to manage projects, program and S/4HANA template rollouts, lead project meetings, create project reports and be involved in the continuous learning process on SAP S/4 innovations. You will be able to work across various geographies and teams and be responsible for stakeholder management and managing external service providers.
- Agile and fast changing company with a dynamic working culture
- Flexible working hours and remote working options
- Career progression opportunities
- Hybrid working with 3-4 days home office
- 30 days of vacation
Experience (Role requirements)
- 3+ years of program/ project management experience
- Experience working on S/4HANA implementations and operations
- Able to research application problems/ business requirements and can provide or implement feasible solutions
- Flexible, customer oriented and analytical capabilities
- Business fluent German and English
- Able to travel occasionally
If you think this could be your next opportunity, please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +49 (0) 89 3803 4411.
Applications that are qualified for this role will be considered for employment, without taking into account their age, gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability. At Cloud we are committing to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion, and therefore welcome applications from all qualified applicants that deem they are suitable for this role.