Job Title: SAP PPDS/IBP Supply Chain Planning Solution Architect and systems Analyst
Reports To: Manager SAP-Projects
FLSA Status: Exempt
Responsible for the design, implementation, delivery and support of SAP IBP, SAP ePPDS on S/4 HANA Manufacturing for Planning and Scheduling solutions during the different phases of the implementation projects. Lead supply planning processes and hands-on SAP configuration. Work with integration points and dependencies between the SAP planning components and other SAP modules. Drive design discussions around business needs and SAP product capabilities. Provide best fit solutions to design, demand planning, production planning and scheduling process, based on standard SAP IBP, and S/4 functionality. Configure and understand the core supply chain planning.
processes, specifically: demand planning, S&OP, and supply planning. Define technical and functional standards and ensure delivered work meets business requirements and best practices. Convert requirements into program specifications and necessary system documentation. Configure SAP IBP S&OP, SAP IBP for Demand, SAP IBP for Response, and Supply and SAP PPDS modules. Execute and lead unit and integration testing process.
Travel to domestic worksite locations: 20% to 40%
- Acts as the subject matter expert and functional solution architect for PPDS & IBP.
- Have Good understanding on SAP CPI-DS solution offering and can design, architect and solution CPI based integration between S4 on HANA and IBP.
- Analyze and disseminate information, driving standardization and collaboration, resolving issues, and leading teams to identify and improve key performance metrics utilizing formalized action plans to eliminate gaps.
- Help in Optimizing and further developing demand planning, supply planning, forecasting, and related business processes.
- Support on master data management related to production planning, detailed scheduling, and IBP.
- Support for the overall demand planning continuous improvement roadmap and all scoping, functional specification, justification, and functional design.
- Support in Driving fundamental performance indicator improvement around forecast accuracy, OTIF, and production adherence.
- Develop and implement integrated demand and supply planning solutions that increase business effectiveness, optimize cost, and enable growth, driving front-line process adaptation, standardization, and performance improvement.
- Coach personnel to ensure optimal team member interactions, driving team performance.
- Define processes for IT Support in Planning space.
- Contribute to the hiring, training, and onboarding new team members into the Planning team.
Provide IT support in Creating reports and other demand inputs into the organization's S&OP and S&OE process and enable demand-supply balancing analysis.
- Through collaboration with key stakeholders, take accountability for driving continuous improvements in the S&OP and S&OE process, securing alignment of key matrixed cross-functional teams.
- Analyze Supply chain Planning KPIs to identify process and technology gaps that need improvements.
- Knowledge of and experience with best practice demand management metrics; forecast accuracy, demand attainment, bias, planner value
Job Requirements/Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- 5+ years' experience in designing, developing, solutioning ePPDS or APO PPDS.
- 3+ Years of experience in Designing developing, solutioning IBP
- 1+ Years of experience in CPI-DS
- Minimum 1 end to end implementation experience in ePPDS or APO PPDS
- Business Transformation Experience using SAP tools including SAP IBP FOR S&OP, IBP FOR DEMAND, IBP FOR RESPONSE & SUPPLY. Minimum two years of experience with SAP MRP in ECC/APO and SAP PP/DS, demonstrated experience with configuration and end-to-end business process, including demand planning, S&OP, S&OE, Supply Planning, MRP, MPS, production planning, and production scheduling.
- Ability to navigate fluently within Microsoft tools, i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, and MS Projects.
- Change Management Agent, adapt to change, approachable, coach, and manage the execution of change along with the ability to influence and monitor required changes within the enterprise driving continuous service improvement.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and facilitation skills
- 6+ years of experience in SAP IBP for S&OP, IBP for Demand, IBP for Response & Supply, DP, SCM, MRP, and PPDS
- SAP MRP on HANA
- S/4 HANA Manufacturing for Planning and Scheduling
- Strong knowledge of the integration between IBP and S/4
- Basic ABAP skills
- Basic knowledge of SAP BI tools
- Incisive analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of and experience in the consumer goods industry is highly preferred.
- Nice to have SAP certification(s)
- CPG industry experience
- Other certifications preferred: APICS, CPIM, PMP