CloudSAP are working closely with a European market leader for cloud, cybersecurity and high-performance computing. Our customer's goal is to help shape the future of information technology. Their expertise and services promote knowledge development, education and research in a multicultural world and contribute to scientific and technological excellence.
They are eager to speak to experienced Project Managers about some of their ongoing SAP transformations. The perfect candidate will have had experience with Agile or SAP Activate methodologies and a good understanding of SAP.
What they offer -
- Individual development plan
- International career & development opportunities
- talent development programs
- Training offers and certifications
- Flexible time management and work-life balance through a combination of work on site, at the customer's and in the home office as well as complete mobile work equipment
- 35 vacation days, excluding additional vacation days (e.g. when moving)
- Opportunity for a one-year sabbatical
- Employer-funded pension
- Corporate Benefits: Employee discounts at various companies
Your typical working day:
- Entrepreneurial responsibility for the technical management of large SAP programs and project teams or sub-projects in a multi-project environment (> 50 team members)
- Responsibility for achieving the project goals in terms of time, budget and quality, project success and customer satisfaction in projects with a volume of up to €30 million
- Planning, management and resource management of international and multidisciplinary (technologies, organizations), internal or external projects with delegated profit & loss responsibility and with largely defined and documented scope of services in relation to rollout, transition, transformation and development in compliance with partially specified or processes and methods to be designed
If this looks suitable and you wish to progress, please send your CV across for review.