Senior SAP EWM/WM Consultant
In a fast and frequently changing retail environment, we are searching for an expert consultant to support business growth and provide state-of-the-art systems & applications. This candidate has a techno-functional background who understands logistics processes in general and experience with SAP EWM/WM systems and applications. This role is responsible for analysing business needs, implement IT concepts and perform service activities.
This role only accepts candidates with GC/EAD or US Citizenship, and requires relocation to Savannah, GA.
What you can expect:
- Transfer business requirements into IT concepts and implement those into SAP S/4 EWM / WM / LES by defining the technical scope and process maps, performing baseline configuration (IMG), test planning/execution, executing cutovers, supporting go-lives and hyper care.
- Perform optimization, upgrades, and continuous improvement of information system for logistics and cross module functionalities.
- Provide SAP EWM system know how and consulting services in various projects including but not limited to implementation of conveyor, upgrade of EWM/WM system to S4, RF device management, stock migration strategies, warehouse expansions using regional distribution centers or 3PL
- Assist with testing activities including, but not limited to, creating test scenarios, cases, and scripts, as well as executing unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing
- Self sufficient to support logistics IT applications and operations
- Solve incidents and service tickets by performing root cause analysis and problem solutions
- Collaborate with regional business and global IT teams
- Participate and lead design workshop
- Minimum Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 years' experience implementing/configuring/supporting business processes using SAP EWM/WM/LES (preferred in the retail or consumer goods industry).
- Experience upgrading EWM/WM system to S4 and implementing conveyor system using EWM(S4)-MFS
- Well-funded, technical know-how, but also a good understanding of business processes in logistics like inbound, put-away, pick, pack, VAS, outbound, material flow system, inventory management and transportation systems
- Experience with detailed requirements gathering and strong business process design skills
- Knowledge of the integration points between SAP EWM/ECC and other modules.
- Substantial experience with unit and integration testing
- Nice to have experience with SAP AFS and debugging knowledge
- Analytical, independent, and structured work attitude, as well as organizational talent and assertiveness
- Ability to prioritize and manage commitments and adjust to changing priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to build relationships and collaborate within an international organization