Job Title: Senior SAP S/4HANA Finance Consultant with RE-FX & Investment Management expertise
Location: Germany (Munich, Frankfurt am Main, Cologne, Hamburg)
Salary: €70,000 - €110,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: Permanent role/ Full-time
A great opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their knowledge and skills further in SAP Finance in a senior position, working in an open and team- oriented work culture with plenty of creative freedom
My client is a leading SAP consulting company that consists of around 13,000 SAP consultants globally and planning to double in size in the next few years. They have a strong financial background with a Global IT & Telecoms Organisation as one of the main investors in the company. A very employee- centric business with a positive working environment where you can grow and succeed. You will be able to work on challenging projects with clients on a national and international level.
In this role, you will be expected to be involved in the design and implementation of end-to-end processes in FI/CO, RE-FX and IM, take on sub-project responsibility at national and international levels, guiding team members, implementations of process analyses and process modelling, development of innovative solutions and supporting in implementation and roll out projects.
- Flexible working hours with home office options
- Attractive benefits, e.g., vacation, company bike, free parking, etc…
- Health and family aid
- Individual employee development plans with further training opportunities
Experience (Role requirements)
- Expert knowledge in areas of SAP Finance, RE-FX and SAP IM
- Consulting and project experience focused on FI/CO, RE-FX and IM
- Experience in design and customising of real estate processes and understanding of business and real estate relationships
- Customer oriented and quality awareness
- Willing to travel in and out of Germany
- Fluent German and English
Please send your current CV to email@example.com or contact me on
+49 (0) 89 3803 4411.
Applications that are qualified for this role will be considered for employment, regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability. At Cloud we are committing to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion, and therefore welcome applications from all qualified applicants that deem they are suitable for this role.