SAP EWM/MM Analyst and Solution Architect
Reports to: Director of IT
About the Role
A highly respected North American company is building up a new SAP team within its Information Technology group to deliver some crucial SAP S/4 implementation projects in the next 3 to 7 years and to support and develop the SAP solutions once they are implemented.
This role will be responsible for the design, implementation, delivery and support of the SAP solutions which will be used in the warehouse and inventory management processes during the different phases of the implementation projects and beyond (i.e. once the implementation is completed).
A solid understanding of related business processes, combined with hands-on S/4 Hana EWM/MM configuration experience is necessary (or equivalent in SAP ECC). Understanding of integration points and dependencies between Inventory/warehouse management functions and other SAP modules is required.
This position requires 20% to 50% travel, based on projects and business needs.
The ideal candidate for this role will be open to a start time frame of Dec 2022/Jan 2023.
A move to Kansas City not on your radar? Click this link to learn why it should be: http://www.thinkkc.com/.
- Define technical and functional standards and ensure delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices.
- Lead the requirements definition and convert requirements into program specifications and necessary system documentation.
- Configuration and implementation of the following SAP modules based on business requirements: Warehouse management (EWM), materials management, procurement (and connections to accounts payable), and inventory including radio frequency
- Execute and lead testing process (unit and integration test).
- Application support, facilitate changes, respond to tickets and training of end users.
- Aid in the management of third-party vendors.
- Provide support to management regarding strategy and road-map planning.
Skills and Work Experience
Minimum of 6 years of experience or 2 full implementation cycles in the S/4 m