Do you enjoy an environment where you can have an immediate impact shaping a significant organization? Would you like to be a part of something new yet within the security and financial support of an established company? Do you prefer the commute from your bedroom to your home office over rush hour traffic and spilled coffee? Do you enjoy the perks of business travel for a large company and seeing the fruit of your efforts first hand?
Then please read on…
This role will lead the technical design, delivery, and ongoing IT support activities associated with SAP Trade Promotion Management solution. The solution represents a significant change in capabilities for the company brands and is one of the key strategic focus areas. A solid understanding of related business processes, combined with hands-on SAP CRM, CBP, TPM, and BW configuration experience is necessary to be successful in the role. Understanding of integration points and dependencies between sales and trade finance is required. Preferably, the position will be based in Kansas City, MO, but could also be located in San Leandro, CA or Stratham, NH. The position will require 50% domestic travel.
Your new role would include the following aspects, yet opportunity to learn and do much more:
- Define technical and functional standards and ensure delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices.
- Aid in the management of third-party vendors.
- Work with management regarding strategy and road-map planning.
- Lead and execute testing process (unit and integration test).
- Lead the requirements definition and convert requirements into program specifications and necessary system documentation.
- Configuration and implementation primarily of eWM and MM though an opportunity to work with procurement and real time warehouse communication (RF).
- Train end users and super users
Previous 6 years of experience OR 2 full life cycle implementations in S/4 Hana opens the door to this opportunity.