SAP Functional Analyst - Level 3 - EWM
ON-SITE IN Mason, OH, US, 45040 (WFH 2 DAYS A WEEK) RELO COVERED BY CLIENT
****H1B MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS REMAINING****
***CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A GREEEN CARD, CITIZENSHIP OR H1B WITH TWO YEARS REMAINING, NO OTHER VISA IS PERMITTED.
***MIN 5 YEAR EXP WITH EWM AND SCM
We are currently looking for an SAP Functional Analyst-Level 3-EWM to support the distribution area utilizing Extended Warehouse Management. This Analyst will collaborate with business partners to align technology solutions with business strategies. The SAP Functional Analyst-Level 3 is responsible for: participating in gathering requirements, including leading, designing and providing guidance on recommendations; collaborating with the business on current processes and proposing solutions to enhance current processes, including advising on system options, risk, cost vs. benefits and impacts; ensuring all systems are aligned with the IT long term strategy; identifying, recommending and implementing complex configuration solutions and implementing full cycle configuration to meet business needs, while creating and updating associated documentation; setting testing strategy for modules and leading end to end integration testing; participating in the delivery of project and minor/major releases; troubleshooting and leading the evaluation and design of the correction for complex incidents; and maintaining a high level of functional competency regarding the standard configuration of the Extended Warehouse Management, by staying abreast of new trends, future enhancements and leveraging best practices.
* High school diploma/GED; Bachelor's Degree, preferred
* Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP Supply Chain Management gathering requirements, including configuring and customizing in EWM
* Minimum 2 full lifecycle implementations in SAP EWM
* Minimum 3 years of experience in ECC MM/WM
* Good understanding and working experience in Warehouse processes and in logistics execution area
* Strong SAP EWM SME with knowledge of Inbound Processing, Outbound Processing, Physical Inventory, RF Transactions, HU Management, Transportation Units, Production Integration
* Experience communicating technical and business issues/solutions to all levels of individuals, including managers, directors and executives
* Experience in integration of EWM with automated warehouse - ASRS integration
* Experience in SAP EWM latest versions (9.5 / S/4 HANA)
* Experience in SAP PP/SD
* Experience in SolMan - ChaRM
* Experience in complex SAP environments, supporting multiple SAP components
* Experience in industry solution AFS (Apparel Footwear Solution)
* SAP certification(s)
We offer comprehensive and competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, featuring employee health care premiums that are 30% lower than the national average for our industry. One of our medical plan options is even offered at zero cost to our partners.
Additionally, our employee-partners enjoy:
* Competitive Pay
* 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
* Disability and Life Insurance Packages
* Paid Time Off and Holidays
* Career Advancement Opportunities
Headquartered in Cincinnati, we are a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market and is a component of both the Standard & Poor's 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.