Title: SAP Functional Analyst-Level 3-OTC
THIS IS A HYBRID ROLE - ON-SITE 3 DAYS A WEEK IN MASON, OHIO. RELOCATION PROVIDED.
H1B CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS REMAINING ON A VISA. USC, GREEN CARD OR H1B ONLY
Please email your resume to email@example.com with "OTC" in the subject line for consideration.
No 3rd parties.
We are currently looking for an SAP Functional Analyst-Level 3 to support the Order to Cash area. This Analyst will collaborate with business partners to align technology solutions with business strategies.
- High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor's degree, preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP Order to Cash gathering requirements, including configuring and customizing
- Minimum 2 full lifecycle implementations in SAP Sales & Distribution (SD)
- Experience communicating technical and business issues/solutions to all levels of management
- Experience with advanced pricing concepts (i.e. data determination, complex calculation, pricing structure enhancement)
- Experience in SolMan - ChaRM
- Experience in complex SAP environments, supporting multiple SAP components
- Experience with CRM integration
- Experience with SAP Apparel and Footwear solution (AFS)
- SAP debugging skills
- SAP certification(s)
- ITIL experience
We offer comprehensive and competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, featuring employee health care premiums that are 30% lower than the national average for our industry. One of our medical plan options is even offered at zero cost to our partners.
Additionally, our employee-partners enjoy:
* Competitive Pay
* 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
* Disability and Life Insurance Packages
* Paid Time Off and Holidays
* Career Advancement Opportunities
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.