Title: SAP Functional Analyst - Level 3 - Vistex
***THIS IS A HYBRID ROLE, 3 DAYS A WEEK ON-SITE IN MASON, OHIO***
H1B CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A MIN OF 2 YEARS REMAINING ON VISA.
***CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A GREEN CARD, CITIZENSHIP OR H1B WITH TWO YEARS REMAINING, NO OTHER VISA IS PERMITTED.
NO 3RD PARTIES
Mason, OH, US, 45040
We are looking for an SAP Functional Analyst-Level 3 to support the Vistex area. The SAP Functional Analyst-Level 3 is responsible for gathering requirements, including leading, designing, and providing guidance on recommendations; collaborating with the business on current processes and proposing solutions to enhance current processes, including advising on system options, risk, cost vs. benefits and impacts; ensuring all systems are aligned with the IT long term strategy.
- High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor's degree, preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP SD pricing, conditioning, technique, and includes in the pricing communication structure, as well as the sales and billing user exits
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP Vistex gathering requirements, including configuring and customizing; experience should include Vistex core skills, expertise in Incentives administration, IPSPRO configuration for participants, agreements rules, deployment codes, calculation workbench, accrual and settlement, and integration to FI/CO
- Minimum 1 full lifecycle implementation in Vistex
- Minimum 1 year of experience communicating technical and business issues/solutions to all levels management
- Experience in SolMan - ChaRM
- Experience in complex SAP environments, supporting multiple SAP components
- SAP certification(s)
Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, featuring employee health care premiums that are 30% lower than the national average for our industry. One of our medical plan options is even offered at zero cost to our partners.
Additionally, our employee-partners enjoy:
* Competitive Pay
* 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
* Disability and Life Insurance Packages
* Paid Time Off and Holidays
* Career Advancement Opportunities
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.