Job Title: SAP Inhouse Project Manager - Business Intelligence (m/f/d)
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Salary: €80,000 - €100,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: Permanent role/ Full-time
An exciting opportunity to work in an international SAP company, where you will be able to work with a team of experts in a family- friendly environment, with a great company culture and like-minded individuals.
This is an inhouse position and 80% remote working role.
My client is an international SAP group with around 12,000 employees, located in over 100 locations worldwide. They are entrepreneurs in bringing customer change and fulfilling customer needs by providing innovative solutions and services, whilest also playing a role in bringing technological changes. They are expertise in pharma, supply chain, business areas digital and technologies. They will offer you a modern and dynamic working environment, where there will be opportunities for further career growth.
They are looking for someone who will be able to manage BI projects from kick-off to the go-live stage, whilst also being responsible for the development of the Business Intelligence strategy group in the company. You will also be able to collaborate and manage various international stakeholders and providers. You will be expected to be responsible for the project management of IT projects (BI) and managing business intelligence platforms, be able to advise internal business customers on reporting requirements and provide support in the solution design and implementation.
- Career development and promotion opportunities
- Friendly working atmosphere and flat hierarchies
- Long term job security
- Further training opportunities
- Workplace equipment
- Business bike- for another family member too
- Other benefits (e.g., flexitime, special days off, pension scheme, etc…)
Experience (Role Requirements)
- 3+ years project management experience + expertise/knowledge in BI module
- Experience in architecture, development and/ or consulting of business intelligence platforms
- Knowledgeable in SAP Analytics Cloud, Microsoft PowerBI, ERP applications and processes and ideally SAP BW/4HANA
- Passionate about leading/managing projects and developing solutions
- Business fluent in German and English
Please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on
+49 (0) 89 3803 4411.
Applications that are qualified for this role will be considered for employment, regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability. At Cloud we are committing to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion, and therefore welcome applications from all qualified applicants that deem they are suitable for this role