SAP S4 SD OTC Lead, end user, hybrid. My client is a global end user organization looking for a SAP S4 SD OTC Lead in the United States. Ideally they are looking for candidates with at least 5 years of SAP OTC experience and knowledge in Retail or Fashion would be highly advantageous. Having S4/Hana experience is a must.
NO VISA accepted!
Only Green-card holder and US-Citizen
Candidates should have the following experience:
- The role reports to the VP who reports locally to the regional CFO and functionally to the group CIO.
- The SAP Business Analyst OTC is supported by the Global Team, with peers acting in the same business processes (OTC).
Key Activities & Responsibilities
- IT counterpart of Local / Regional Business Process owners in the evaluation of functional requirements and in the development and implementation of the related IT solution.
- Conducts working sessions with various stakeholders to gather appropriate data for input to the functional specification.
- Clarifies the business requirements, model the new business processes, formulate systems' options with business cases, makes recommendations for improvement of business processes.
- Ensures that approved business initiatives are accurately translated into requirements documents, identifies and documents process flows, producing and maintaining detailed functional specifications documents.
- Contributes from IT side in design, maintenance and improvement of Global Business Template for the area of competence.
- Responsible for identification of invasive change requests based on the functional analysis.
- Responsible for the IT solution of invasive change requests (he/she leads the process and proposes solutions to be signed-off by Global Team
- Rolls-out the solutions identified (including the communication process, as well as the test and the deployment phases with the key users / management team.
- In charge of all the SAP module / functions affecting the OTC process and any other non-SAP application of his/her area responsibility in terms of system administration and end-user support (manages the ticketing system, checks the ticket queues, reviews the priorities, and discusses periodically pending issues and technical fixes with the key users / management team).
- Makes recommendations in order to improve the application maintenance (AM) service provided internally or externally.
- Global Team (SAP Specialist, Architects, Managers, Local Application Specialists, etc.)
- Local / Regional Business Process Owners and Key Users
- Global Business Process Owners (when available).
- External: Service providers
Summary of Experience
- Minimum 5 years of proven IT SAP Business Analyst experience in OTC process, fashion industries preferred.
- Relevant non-SAP applications experience (i.e.: Salesforce and Tableau) is considered as a plus.
- Experienced in working on challenging projects and track record of delivering excellent results to deadlines.
- Must be familiar with cross cultural issues and able to work in an international context (exposed to global SAP rollouts, implementations or upgrades is considered a plus)
- Must be familiar with Change Management issues and processes.
Education / Professional Qualifications
- University Degree
- Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of Italian a plus
- Must have
- SAP Sales & Distribution module
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Internal customer and results orientation
- Team working and relationship management
- Nice to have
- Project Management
· Good knowledge of Active Flow, IDOC, ALE
· Ability to monitor the proper functioning of EDI and Digital (B2B, D2C) flows
· ABAP knowledge is preferred
- Relationship management in international context