- Contact: Danny Warren
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duration: 6 Months
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 20 January 2022
- Job Ref: BBBH18608_1640093599
This is a remote role for a client based in Germany however you can be based in any EU country. Interview & Onboarding for this role ASAP
The ideal Candidate should have relevant experience of minimum 4 to 6 years experience working in SAP SD and its related modules/ sub-modules
* Should have good knowledge of SAP SD processes
* Should have experience in design, configuration and testing of core SD modules e.g.
* o SAP SD-MD - Master Data
* o SAP SD-CAS - Sales Support
* o SAP SD-SLS - Sales
* o SAP SD-SHP - Shipping
* o SAP SD-TR - Transportation
* o SAP SD-BIL - Billing
* o SAP SD-GF General Sales Functions
* Should have Experience and knowledge of key integration points with SD modules
* Should have experience in troubleshooting, investigates, analyses and solved SD related issues
* Experience of working in support project with onsite offshore model
* Good communication skill. Ready to work in German shifts.
* Knowledge / Working experience in Design, configuration and testing.
* SAP SD-EDI - Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
* SAP LE - Logistic Execution
* SAP SD Certification will be added advantage.
* Knowledge of ITIL Framework and support Processes (Incident, Change, Problem)Knowledge of working with any standard Ticketing. Ability to work with cross functional teams and Client teams to ensure seamless delivery.
* Can conceptualize and communicate Business relevant solutions
* Bright, ability to rapidly pick-up new technologies, propositions and business areas
* Ability to work under own initiative and under tight time pressures - planning, prioritizing and controlling own workload.
* Candidate must ensure that compliance with data protection legislation under the EU- GDPR, any other applicable data protection legislation