SAP DEVELOPER needed in Mason, Ohio. Direct-hire, W2, on-site (hybrid 2 days a week work from home), full time position. *No 3rd party candidates allowed
**Citizen, Green Card or H1 with at least 2.5 years remaining****
The SAP Developer - Level 3 BOBJ is responsible for: working on major projects that may span a broad range of systems, providing subject matter expertise and technical direction; working closely with customers, Business Analysts, and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions that are aligned with the business and IT strategies, and are in compliance with the organization's architectural standards; and application analysis, design, development, integration, and enhancement, and also involved in complex support issues.
* High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Minimum 5 years of experience with strong SAP Universe development (UDT & IDT)
* Minimum 5 years of experience working with SAP BI 3.x and 4.x environment
* Minimum 3 years of BOBJ administration through CMC (Users, Security, Schedules, Services)
* Minimum 3 years of strong Lumira experience including scripting
* Experience with various RDBMS, such as Teradata, Oracle and SQL Server
* Strong SAP Webi skills, including complex formatting and formulae
* Strong knowledge of BW BEX and HANA
* BOBJ installations/upgrades knowledge, preferred
* SAC/Analytics HUB experience
Offering comprehensive and competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, featuring employee health care premiums that are 30% lower than the national average for our industry. One of our medical plan options is even offered at zero cost to our partners.
Additionally, our employee-partners enjoy:
* Competitive Pay
* 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
* Disability and Life Insurance Packages
* Paid Time Off and Holidays
* Career Advancement Opportunities
Headquartered in Cincinnati, we are a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor's 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
An EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Cincinnati