Job Title: SAP S/4HANA Logistics Consultant (m/f/d)
Location: Germany (anywhere in Germany)
Salary: €60,000 - €80,000
Hours: Permanent role/ Full-time
Are you interested in working in a global SAP company that are booming in their market, provide great opportunities for growth, a proactive working environment with many benefits?
My client is an international consultancy who are currently leading in the SAP market. They are a rapidly growing business with over 107,000 employees nationwide and an impressive annual sales growth. They are well known for promoting development and high-quality solutions for all the industries they are working in.
They are looking for someone who will be able to work alongside their customers within the SAP Logistics modules and be involved the digital change, in upgrading and implementing SAP S/4HANA and other related processes in the SAP project business.
As a Logistics Consultant, you will be expected to be able to implement business processes in the SAP Logistics area, planning and implementing module and integration tests, conducting customer/user presentations and workshops and being an active participant in Atos' internal knowledge management.
- Flexible working environment and time management (remote/hybrid options)
- 30+ vacation days
- Career development opportunities and programs/ training offers
- Modern office spaces
- Corporate benefits
Experience (Role Requirements)
- 3+ years' experience in SAP ERP/SCM and SAP or S/4HANA Logistics (any logistics modules such as SD, PP, TM, EWM)
- Experience in SAP implementation projects
- Knowledgeable in various business processes and contexts
- Worked with methods and tools such as SAP Solution manager
- Business fluent in German and English
Please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on
+49 (0) 89 3803 4411.
Applications that are qualified for this role will be considered for employment, regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
At Cloud we are committing to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion, and therefore welcome applications from all qualified applicants that deem they are suitable for this role.